Project Redsun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Redsun

When Humanity is threatened by a multi billion dollar terrorist organization, a small pocket of Super Humans become the last hope for Earth's survival.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vera Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vera Blaze

Vera Blaze

Datapad
Codename: Desert Swallow
Faction: Silverfang
SHA: Flight

Vera Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Vera Blaze   Vera Blaze I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Personal Information

Birthplace: Florence, Italy

Nationality: Half Italian, Half Russian

Sex: female

Name: Vera Blaze

Personality: Vera's personality is normaly calm and collected. She is kind, which surprises most people. She is able however to hold back her kind nature replacing it with a near sadistic nature which her targets she her as. She can be a suck up without knowing.

Physical Characteristics

Appearance:
Spoiler:
her hair color is black and she has blue eyes.

Height: 5' 4"

SHA

Super Human Ability: Flight

Equipment

Weapon(s):
-a basic Cybernetic Katana (she carries it on her back the hilt is right behind her neck and the blade is a bit longer then her back)

Armor: - Stealth Suit: A cameleon effect Exoskeleton (Default color is black The Exoskeleton is made of a type of cloth. It is made for stealth)

Gadget(s)/Sidearm(s):
-two 9mm pistols
-A black cloth mask (covers bottom half of nose down it has a voice change that changes her voice when it's on, it has same effects as exoskeleton but Default color is also black)
- Cybernetic Throwing stars

History & RP-Sample

History: Vera grew up in italy. Her mom was italian and her dad was Russian. When she was young Vera and her parents went traveling a lot. Mostly to Russia and to the Americas. She became fluent in Italian, Russian, Spanish and English becuase were her parents took her they only spoke that one language which made English the hardest to learn. When she got out of high school she joined the national alliance despite her parents going to a normal high school and have a safer job. She still joined and went to the military collage and studied the human body. After a year of being out of the collage and a year in the national alliance she was 20. She just turned 20 when her life went wrong. A riot broke out near were her parents lived. It got so bad the national alliance was called in. It ends up that the riot was cuase of the losing side of a civil war that just ended. The national alliance called in that casualties were high and many were inocent people. Her parents were in the "casualties" list. Blaming the national alliance she left them and went off radar for awhile. She later turned up in russia and joined Silverfang.

RP-Sample:
Vera stood in front of a man on his knees begging. She did not have her mask on she felt like she didn't need it. The tip of the katana was on the mans throat. She knew the human body but decided to kill him this way. He was the only one here and Vera already hacked and shut off the sucurity camera the people who watch the feeds were seeing a loop of empty halls and this man sleeping. "You have been a pain to silverfang." said Vera. The man continued to beg and cry about sparing his life and why she was doing this. Apperently she didn't look older then his eldest daughter which acorrding the the files was a year older then Vera. With out saying anything Vera moved the tip of the blade across the man's throat cutting it. The man fell to the ground and blood pooled around him. Vera turned to the window and jumped out. After she was a half mile away she turned off the feed. With in a minute she could hear yelling and screaming. She then turned around and left.

Last edited by Vera Blaze on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vera Blaze

Vera Blaze

Datapad

Vera Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera Blaze   Vera Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Datapad
Codename: Alpha
SHA: Teleportation (Instantaneous)

Vera Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera Blaze   Vera Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm

1) This "Regeneration" Power seems like it could become quite god-moddish. Especially since she recovers from major injuries, and poisons sooner becuse of her ability. This means that if your character is severely injued it won't be for very long, and you will regenerate, making you almost-immortal. Realize that there is an Exoskeleton that allows you to regenerate, but, at a steady rate depending on its class.

2) Your Katana... I'll edit it, and label it a Cybernetic Katana, because a normal Katana wouldn't last during this time period.

3) For your throwing Stars, you may want to re-consider, because throwing stars wouldn't really penetrate Exoskeletons of any kind. And normally, characters will be wearing their armor.

Other then the above, I can't see any other problems... However, even after you edit these errors, I'd like the Developer to check this app. out before it gets approved.
Back to top Go down
Vera Blaze

Vera Blaze

Datapad

Vera Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera Blaze   Vera Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Datapad
Codename: Alpha
SHA: Teleportation (Instantaneous)

Vera Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera Blaze   Vera Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Alright, the Developer and I agree that this application looks good.

It's officailly...

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vera Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera Blaze   Vera Blaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vera Blaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Redsun :: Getting Started :: Character Creation :: Approved Character Section-
Jump to: