Project Redsun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Redsun

When Humanity is threatened by a multi billion dollar terrorist organization, a small pocket of Super Humans become the last hope for Earth's survival.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disrupting Bussiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Datapad
Codename: Alpha
Faction: Silverfang
SHA: Teleportation (Instantaneous)

Disrupting Bussiness Empty
PostSubject: Disrupting Bussiness   Disrupting Bussiness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 pm

There... Sitting, just a few feet away was an old Korean Man, and the Representative of the Korean Federation, to China's Government. Normally, such diplomatic arrangements would be entirely peaceful, however, Politic's were playing quite a suspicious game here. One of their techniques, and a foundation for most... Intimidation. "It is is a pleasure meeting you, Representative." One of China's Representatives greeted softly. He was bearing a smile. The Korean Representative hadn't said a word yet, but, it was expected... There were several of the Chinese Governmental Officials in the room with this one Korean Man, and roughly 4,5... No, 6 Security Guards who were currently careless feeling they were totally secure within the upper level of this massive, Chinese Skyscraper. "Why hello, Dr. Zhao Lu Min, it is a pleasure for me as well." The Korean Representative replied, attempting to overcome his recessiveness. One of the Chinese Representative's maids walked elegantly into the Meeting Room of the Skyscraper's Upper Level with some tea, and flowers to go with it. It was all for show. After taking a sip from the tea, the Korean Representative had become more comfortable with his conditions. "We have come to offer you a chance to take up a position in the National Alliance." One of the Chinese Representatives proposed. There was a pause, as if this was their eigth time discussing the same Topic together. "It is an honor, however... We, Koreans appreciate the Isolationist form of Government." The Korean Representative replied, softly sipping tea from his cup. "I resepct your condition... However, I believe there is more to be appreciated if you become apart of the National Alliance. Is not the meaning of an Isolationist Government, to be seperate from the World? Well... If the World is unified, then why?" Questioned one of the Chinese Representatives. She had spectacles on. "It is not only the desire to remain away from worldly affairs, I assure you... But, I do believe there is a much greater threat in this World, and the National Alliance is the target. We Koreans, do not desire our people to be at risk of suffering." The Korean Representative explained, taking the last sip of his tea, before placing it down on the table in front of him.

Hmm... I like where this is going. Perhaps I won't have to ensue as much damage afterall. Alpha thought patiently, with his collected tone of voice. Somewhere in the room, he was hidden, and had managed to infiltrate the Skyscraper the Meeting was taking place in. He continued listening. "If our enemies are hidden, then perhaps they are the ones who should fear the National Alliance? Perhaps we are their threat. Don't you see, there is more then simply 1 dimension." The Chinese Representative composed soundly. The Korean Representative took a deep breath. "You address it, but I don't believe you even see it yourselves. If the enemy is hidden, there is always a reason. Most likely, the hidden enemies aim is to strike first, and hard. I'm sure these hidden Factions are plotting the National Alliance's downfall right at this very moment!" The Korean Representative had spoke loudly, but not to the extent of yelling. "You speak of hidden Factions? Perhaps there is suspicion in such knowledge, Mr. Jin Mu Noo." One of the Chinese Representatives boldly suspected. There was shock on the Korean Representatives face. "You call me here for a formal Meeting, only to suspect I am one threatens the World? How shameful of you!" The Korean Representative claimed sternly. "I am leaving this place at once! No longer shall the Korean Federation be bothered by those with greater strength. Allow us to make our own decisions, if we can unify eachother as enemies, we can certainly resolve other matters, in a peaceful manner." The Korean Representative finalized before he left the room harshly. "Is it all an act? Could the Korean Federation be more powerful then it appears?" One of the Chinese Representatives questioned themselves quietly, while the others were all having a discussion. Alpha was able to hear it, because Alpha has a keen sense of hearing.

As soon as the discussion began amongst the Chinese Representatives, things had went strangely in the Meeting Room. The lights shut off completely, doors were sealed shut, everything went into lockdown, however... There was no alarm. The Chinese Representatives were worried, at least 4 of them struggled to try and open the magnetically sealed doors. From the shadows of the room, appeared a black figure, the figure struck fear into their eyes, and even further when it drew its Sword. There was now a subtle vibration in the room, it was very sound, and continuous... A relaxing hum coming from the figure's blade. Then! Immediately! The figure had dissappeared in front of their eyes! Some of the Chinese Representatives were in tears, all were in fear. From a few feet behind them, a fellow Politician was cut down quietly, all they heard and was the body hitting the floor. Then, from the sealing, the black figure came down, and immediately two more Politicians collapsed to the ground silently. The rest of the Representatives began to scream, realizing this was an assassination, they ran all around the Meeting Room, there were no Security Guards, for they too were corpses, perhaps even before the Politicians. One by one the every Politician in the Meeting Room was killed, and the quietness remained throughout all of it. The figure then instantly appeared in the center of the room from out of the blue, there were corpses all around him, he stood at roughly 5'9, and a black visor attached to his helmet currently covered his face. In a moment it retracted, and the pale-skinned, grey eyes young adult was revealed. He had medium-lengthed, flowing silver hair, and a cold look. After waiting a few seconds, there was a brief screech coming from his helmet, he tapped a piece of his helmet with his right index finger, and suddenly, it acted like a communications system. "Is the Upper Levele secure, Alpha?" Questioned an older, western voice through the helmet. "Yes, the Mission was a success." Informed the young adult, his voice was as cold as his stare, it had an intellectual tone to it. The young adult placed his Cybernetic Katana back into its sheath which was wrapped behind his lower back. The comm. system had shut down after he responded, and he charged for a large window in the Meeting Room, busting the glass, and swooping down towards the ground, as he did this, his wavy and thick silver hair flew with the wind. Before hitting the ground, he wrapped his hand around a lightpole, and swung around it vertically a couple times, before landing on the surface of the concrete below him, with much agility, and reflex.

The cold, young adult began walking away quietly... This young adult's name? Alpha...

[CLOSED]
Back to top Go down

Disrupting Bussiness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Redsun :: Inside of Character (RP-Area) :: China :: Beijing-
Jump to: